I like fruit! x4
(repeat whole thing again)
Notes: Put the kids in a circle works well for this song. Use an action for each fruit. On the chorus (“I like fruit”) you can all make a small circle whilst singing then make a big cir- cle (kind of like the Hokey Pokey chorus but not as crazy!)
About these songs
● Each preview song file is just a 30 seconds long, 32 bit mono sample. The full paid version is a delicious full length, professionally recorded and mastered stereo file with printable song lyrics sheet.
● The preview includes a free album sampler.
● Additional licenses are just $0.20
Singles by Tim Sensei and The Magic Crayons. All $1
● Click for more easy to teach and fun to sing songs
Albums by Tim Sensei The Magic Crayons. Buy 10 songs, get 6 free !
● Disco Yeah ! Includes the song on this page
● Robots and Rainbows
● Be first to hear about new products by clicking the little green star under my logo.
● I have a Technology For Teachers blog - flipped classroom ideas, Apps, and software
● View my interactive TpT catalogue
● My clip art is also available in TpT on:
- English ESL Flash Cards
- Spanish flash cards
- Japanese flash cards
● All clipart is available on exciting 3D products via my blog - iPhone cases, mugs, t-shirts
● Listen to previews of my songs and watch the music videos
with suggested funky dance moves
Thank you - Tim Sensei