PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
2.87 MB | 20 pages
Why does a plant produce fruit? What makes a fruit, a fruit? How do seeds get spread in nature? This collection helps students to understand these concepts through hands-on activities, crafts, and games.
- Students will sort seeds and leaves
- They will do an art project with the leaves
- Children will explore different types of fruit and their seeds
- Students will learn about pollination by 'becoming' a bee
- They will learn about different methods of seed dispersal
- Students will design a custom seed
All of the activities can be split up to be completed over several days.