This game will have your students cheering for more while they are practicing their Fry 1st 100 words. No one is out so everyone will be involved in the game at all times. You will need some way to project this game via SMART board, Promethium, Computer, Screen or Whiteboard.
Here is what you will need...
• students split up into two groups~ THEY DO NOT NEED TO BE EVEN
• one student to be the banker.
• pretend money (use what is provided or use what you already have from a math kit)
• 2 banks (provided)
• a way to project the questions
How to play...
• 2 students in the front of the line will begin the game.
• the teacher will show the first screen.
• the first to answer wins and gets paid by the banker
• both students move to the end of the line
• if a student answers incorrectly, the other team earns money from the banker
• questions may vary in amount based on difficulty
• when the slides are completed, the team counts their money
• the team with the most money in the bank at the end, wins.
Check out this video to see it in action!
Bank It VIDEO! A Fun Engaging Learning Game
If you like this product, you may also like the following:
BANK It!: Math
Addition to 10: Bank it Projectable Game
Addition to 20: Bank it Projectable Game
Doubles, Doubles +1, Combinations of 10: Bank it Projectable Game
Subtraction to 10: Bank it Projectable Game
2-D & 3-D Shapes BUNDLE Bank It!: Projectable Game
BANK It!: Reading
Long A Words: Bank it Projectable Game
CVCe: Bank it Projectable Game
CVC Real & Non-Sense: Bank it Projectable Game
Vowel Team "ee" & "ea" Bank It! Projectable Game
Fry 1st 100 Words Bank It! Projectable Game
Grab the Digraph BUNDLE and get one FREE or buy them individually!
Digraph BUNDLE: Bank It! Projectable Games ~ 4 INCLUDED
Digraph th: Bank It! Projectable Game
Digraph ch: Bank It! Projectable Game
Digraph sh: Bank It! Projectable Game
Mixed Digraphs: ch, sh, th,& wh Bank It! Projectable Game