• This file contains Dr. Fry's third 100 sight words with word shape borders, a word wall title, and alphabet headings.
• All items are best if printed on heavy weight paper, such as index or card stock.
• Pages 3 through 26 are set up so that you can print them on white paper using a color printer.
• If you do not have a color printer or if you prefer to print in black and white, you can print pages 27 through 50 on different colored index or card stock. I have arranged the words for you to use 6 different colors; yellow, orange, pink, purple, blue, and green. Put 4 sheets of each color in the printer. Start with 4 sheets of green on the bottom, then 4 of blue, 4 of purple, 4 of pink, 4 of orange, and finally 4 of yellow on top for the 24 pages. This will get you a variety of colors under each letter when you place the words alphabetically on the word wall.
• Pages 51 through 58 are the word wall title and headings. They should be printed on white index or card stock.
• After printing, cut all cards apart, trim, and laminate for durability.
The following words are in this packet (listed in order of frequency):
Everything in this packet has been created by the seller.
Thank you so much for taking a look at this packet. If you like it and download it, please be sure to give it a rating. I love to read buyers' comments. Remember, when you rate an item, you receive TpT credits for money off on future purchases. Also, check out my other products at Miss Abernethy's Schoolhouse, LLC. I will be adding many more products in the near future.