Make learning Fry Words a fun game for your students! This product is for the first hundred Fry Words.
There are 27 different, hand-drawn animals for each list of 25. (Two blank cards are included, just in case.) If desired, print each list of 25 on different colored paper. Cards come 9 to a page in PDF format.
- Print two copies of each page on cardstock
- Cut and laminate
- Play with one list at a time
- Follow traditional Go Fish rules
- Students will ask their opponent for the card they desire by reading the word on the card.
- Place all cards from one list (both sets) face down
- Students will draw two cards at a time, read each word, and try to make a match
- For more challenging play, use multiple lists
These cards also make excellent and fun flash cards.