This game will help you in teaching your students sight words. The words that are used in this resource are from the Fry's Sight Word List -- words 200 - 400.
This set includes:
- Game board
- Student direction sheet
- 200 baseball word cards for the game
- Spinner, game players, home run recording cards, and dice.
- Recording sheet
Idea of the game
- Player one will draw a card, and say the word on it. If they say it correctly, they will then spin the spinner, and move the number of bases the spinner says.
- Then the next player will do this, and you will continue to play this way until the cards are gone, or you decide to stop. The player with the most home runs will win.
- You also can have your student record the words that they said on the included recording sheet.
** With this game I wouldn't use all 200 baseball cards during one game, so this allows you to pick the words that your students need to practice at that time. It could be just words 200- 250, or you could pick individual words to make up the cards the students are playing with.
Check out my other sight word items:
→ Ocean Game
→ Farm Game
→ Sight Word Swat Game
→ Board Games
→ Baseball Game
→ Restaurant Game
→ Fly Swat Game
Enjoy! And thank you SO much for stopping by my TPT store
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.