This list contains the sixth hundred sight words from Fry's Sight Words List. Help your students Learn, Practice and memorize their Sight Words through Bingo.
HOW TO PLAY
1. A Caller is selected usually the teacher. The words on the call List are Cut out and Placed into a hat or box and shuffled.
2. The caller selects a word at random and calls it aloud. This person, therefore, should already be someone who knows the words well.
3. Players cover all called words that they see on their boards.
4. If a player covers 5 words in a row either vertically, horizontally or diagonally on their board, that player yells out Bingo and they are named the winner!
5. The caller confirms that the player has Bingo by checking their covered words against the covered words on the bingo caller's card.
6. For longer game-play, you can also choose to have students wait until the whole card is complete to call BINGO but this is not recommended for very small children.
I recommend printing these materials on cardstock and laminating for durability. Players can use pennies or small plastic markers to cover the words.
This package includes:
- 50 Unique Bingo Cards
- Bingo caller list
I teach students at all levels in a variety of subjects. Follow me to learn about my products, sales, promotions and freebies.