This list contains the ninth hundred sight words from Fry's Sight Words List. Help your students Learn, Practice and memorize their Sight Words through Bingo.
HOW TO PLAY
1. A Caller is selected usually the teacher. The words on the call List are Cut out and Placed into a hat or box and shuffled.
2. The caller selects a word at random and calls it aloud. This person, therefore, should already be someone who knows the words well.
3. Players cover all called words that they see on their boards.
4. If a player covers 5 words in a row either vertically, horizontally or diagonally on their board, that player yells out Bingo and they are named the winner!
5. The caller confirms that the player has Bingo by checking their covered words against the covered words on the bingo caller's card.
6. For longer game-play, you can also choose to have students wait until the whole card is complete to call BINGO but this is not recommended for very small children.
I recommend printing these materials on cardstock and laminating for durability. Players can use pennies or small plastic markers to cover the words.
This package includes:
- 50 Unique Bingo Cards
- Bingo caller list
You can also buy other resources for Fry's Word List using the links below
Slides for display on boards and projectors- 1000 Words
Bingo Bundle All 1000 Fry Words- 10 Sets of 100 words each.
Also find each set individually for only $3 each here.
Fry Words 001-100 Bingo
Fry Words 101-200 Bingo
Fry Words 201-300 BingoFry Words 301-400 BingoFry Words 401-500 BingoFry Words 501-600 Bingo
Fry Words 601-700 Bingo
Fry Words 701-800 Bingo
Fry Words 801-900 Bingo
Fry Words 901-1000 Bingo
I teach students at all levels in a variety of subjects. Follow me to learn about my products, sales, promotions and freebies.