Featuring a collection of brightly illustrated board games that offer young students the necessary practice to build important reading skills. The games are designed to capture students' attention as they learn to make associations between letters and sounds. They can be easily integrated into any phonics instruction and can be used in small groups, in centers, as student assessment, or as take-home practice.
Students in Grades K-1 will practice the following skills:
- Recognize vowel letters A, E, I, O, and U
- Distinguish between consonant and vowel letters
- Identify short vowel sounds
- Identify long vowel sounds
- Understand the difference between letter names and letter sounds
- And much more!