30 gentle but complete lessons to introduce English to readers or non-readers. To the point and easy use as-is or to customize or enhance.
It has been tested by years of experience using it in schools and with private students, and now my own son and daughter.
1. Family – greetings, and
2. Animals – this/that, is
3. Nature – yes/no questions, short answers, it
4. Toys – to have (possession), my, I
5. Shapes and colours – no new grammar
6. Food (part 1) – plural, to like (preference), but
7. Food (part 2) – uncountable nouns, he/she
8. School tools – to want (desire), too
9. Daily activities – simple present
10. Culture (England or USA) – no new grammar
Book 1 of 3 (books 2 and 3 coming soon).
Teacher notes in English, please check my other products for additional languages and other full curricula.
NOTE: This course was created as a spine for an English course in a classroom, tutoring or homeschooling setting.
There are no games and no songs so that it can be used in a very short time and as an introduction if needed. Each lesson should take approximately 15 minutes, if not less.
There are many fantastic games, songs, videos and resources that can be acquired for free or by paying. Trying to do add those things to these books would only lower the quality of this book and defeat the purpose.