This is the third lesson of a scheme of work investigating life in Medieval Times, the Medieval Church and the Black Death.
This lesson is ready to teach and includes all worksheets and resources needed.
During the lesson pupils will:
- Begin a piece of Historical fiction by creating a character based on learning from previous lessons.
- Investigate an example of Historical fiction introducing the Black Death.
- Watch a short video introducing pupils to the Black Death and its impact.
- Complete a task labelling the key symptoms of the Black Death.
- Homework task - Write a the first part of the Historical fiction to explain the symptoms of the Black Death and its impact on the character created at the start of the lesson.
This lesson was originally designed for use with a year 7 class in the UK but could easily be adapted for other levels.
This lesson is ready to teach and includes all the resources needed.
If you buy this lesson, please leave a review to tell me what you think.