This is the first lesson of a scheme of work investigating Life in Medieval Times, the Medieval Church and the Black Death.
This lesson is ready to teach and includes all worksheets and resources needed.
During the lesson pupils will:
- Identify what they already know about life in Medieval England.
- Complete a true or false activity to test their knowledge about life during the period.
- Complete an image analysis to understand the types of structures that might exist in a medieval village.
- Complete an emotive task to try and understand what it might be like to live in a medieval village.
- Complete a card sort to identify the key aspects of life during the period
- Compare modern homes to medieval huts.
There are quite a few activities in this lesson so it might be best to split it over two lessons.
This lesson was originally designed for use with a year 7 class in the UK but could easily be adapted for other levels.
This lesson is ready to teach and includes all the resources needed.
if you buy this lesson, please leave a review to tell me what you think.