This is the second lesson of a scheme of work investigating Life in Medieval Times, the Medieval Church and the Black Death.
This lesson is ready to teach and includes all worksheets and resources needed.
During the lesson pupils will:
- A starter activity investigating why people prayed during the middle ages.
- Analysis task looking at the architecture of Bath Abby and how it demonstrates people's beliefs.
- Decision making activity looking at the power of Church
- Investigation and analysis of the purpose and message of doom paintings.
- Homework task to produce and example of a doom painting.
This lesson was originally designed for use with a year 7 class in the UK but could be easily adapted for other levels.
This lesson is ready to teach and includes all the resources needed.
If you buy this lesson, please leave a review to tell me what you think.