Full Stops and Capital Letters teaches pupils how and when to use full stops and capital letters when writing a sentence. These 10 slide PowerPoint resources/lessons can be used as a starter activity, incorporated into a lesson or developed into lesson on wider punctuation rules. The activities include:
1. How to use a capital letter to begin a sentence
2. Arranging complete sentences and inserting capital letters
3. Using a full stop to end a sentence
4. Tasks and activities designed to teach pupils how to use full stops and capital letters in written work
5. Interactive full stops and capital letters games links
For a preview of English Teaching Resources (punctuation): Full Stops and Capital Letters click on the slideshow images from the PowerPoint.