Also included in
- This bundle of middle or high school art lessons works great for distance learning or in class teaching. It contains all of the lessons in my shop as of 7/21/2020. All of my lessons are created so you can share them with students through Google Classroom. The presentations are all in a shareable$220.00$295.25Save $75.25
This bundle of high school art lessons includes a wide variety of materials to use in the high school art class. They can all be taught via distance learning or in the classroom. It comes with a suggested sequence for an Introduction to Art Curriculum with suggestions for modifying lessons according to ability level. All of my lessons can be shared digitally with your students in Google Classroom. This bundle contains drawing, painting, and design lessons for beginner through advanced art. Most of these art projects, contain the presentation to the project in either Google Slides and PowerPoint, video demonstration, or both, reference photos to draw from, modifications for different ability levels, and handouts and worksheets to further practice the skills and concepts presented. It also contains sub plans and drawing worksheets. This bundle is great for teachers that teach multiple levels or who have combined levels in one class. You have everything ready to go when students finish early or are ready to begin the next assignment.
All of my lessons can be shared with your students through Google Classroom or any digital platform and are formatted to work for distance learning or in the classroom. They are designed to save you time and help your students access the tutorials, presentations, videos, or worksheets as easily as possible. You can find more ready to go, easy to follow, timesaving art lessons in my TPT SHOP.
You may also like:
- Digital Portfolio for Student Artwork
- Middle or High School Art Project Bundle
- Beginner Line Drawing Art Project Bundle for Middle or High School
Having difficulty with a file?
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
• Click the green star to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
Have a great school year - Lauren