A full year of spelling skills that can be used to create an independent, differentiated, or project based spelling program. There are 10 spelling activities that can be reused each week, bulletin board elements, printable Post-It template for your weekly word wall, and a basic lesson guide for how a week is organized for student led spelling.
Listing is for 32 spelling skills and 10 activities in both PDF format and Digital Classroom (Google Slide) format.
What you need:
1. Internet access and a Google account.
2. A device to present the information to your students or individual devices and Google Classroom.
How the Process Works:
1. Purchase the digital lesson.
2. When prompted, click to “Copy to My Drive” or "Add to My Drive". This will automatically make a copy of the editable product that you purchased and add it to your Google Drive.
3. Move the file the drive folder of your choice, or share it with your students via Google Classroom.
Other items to check out:
Want to earn free products on TPT and make a teacher-author’s day?
Feedback means a lot to sellers on TPT - we want to hear how useful our products are in your classroom and what needs we can fulfill. Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TPT credit for every dollar spent on TPT. These credits can be used to purchase future items. Log in, go to "My Purchases" and click on the "Provide Feedback" link next to each product - it's that easy!
Email if you have questions or recommendations: firstname.lastname@example.org