Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Do you want your student to be able to about science concepts? Discussion cards ask open-ended questions that help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of upper-elementary science concepts. Use these task cards to facilitate a collaborative learning environment where students support the learning of their peers. Each discussion card asks students to evaluate an image and then explain what is happening using science vocabulary related to the concept.
This resource was designed to support the 5th grade science Readiness Standards for the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS). However, you will find that these cards are the perfect addition to any upper elementary classroom that addresses these topics.
Please use the PREVIEWS for the individual resources to get a closer look at the different question cards. These resources are NOT editable.
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).