This is a NO PREP TIME Year of Astronomy!
This astronomy lesson is a vivid and engaging PowerPoint presentation with an objective, warm-up activity, the lesson itself, questions with answers, and cross curricular activities.
It can be edited for your customization and printed out if desired. This works great on a big screen for your class, especially in a darkened room. The lesson can be used on individual student computers as well.
There is a suggested use page at the front of the lesson that allows you to break it up into five half-hour sessions or just present it at your desired pace.
The 27 Bundled Lessons Include:
650 Gradable Questions
130 Gradable Activities
1. Tour the Solar System
2. Big is Relative
4. Pluto and the Edge of the Solar System
5. The Ice Giants - Uranus and Neptune
6. Jupiter and Saturn: The Gas Giants
7. Mars – The Haunting RED Planet
8. The Mighty Sun and the Cooking of Mercury
9. So You think you Know the Moon
10. Manned Space Exploration
11. Extreme Phenomena
12. The Milky Way and other Galaxies
13. Constellations & Planets: The Story of the Night Sky
15. Comets, Asteroids and Meteorites
16. Everything - A Tour of the Universe
17. Exoplanets - Planets Beyond our Solar System
19. How to REALLY use a Telescope
20. Little Green Men - The Search for Life Beyond Earth
21. Moons of the Solar System
23. Robotic Space Exploration
24. Space-Time and Gravity Simplified
25. Stars and Star Clusters
26. The Edge of Interstellar Space
27. Venus - Approach with Caution
Mark as a Favorite Seller - Find us Again Easily
Follow us on Facebook to be notified about what's happening in the night sky: Facebook