My kiddos went BUGGY over this! Students practice their letters with recognition books. Each book has a list of letters in random order according to Imagine It Basel Program. However you can use this to supplement your own lessons. Once a student has master the first book the student is assessed on their letter knowledge. If a student has master and passed the assessment with 100% accuracy they move on to book 2, and so on. Alphabet cards are to enhance the students letter recognition ability. There are 4 different games to be played using the cards. Focus letter worksheets are given to the student after learning a letter.
Included in this packets:
* 4 B.U.G.S. Books (Letter and Sound Recognition)
* Focus Letter Worksheets to go along with each book.
* Alphabet Flashcards
* Assessment Guide for Progress monitoring
* Student Assessment Recording Sheet
* 4 Games to be played with the flashcards
Thank you for purchasing my “Full of Bugs” unit.