It's turkey time! Your students will love celebrating Thanksgiving with this 268 page pack of literacy and math centers, book activities, and crafts.
Included in this pack are:
10 literacy centers available in color and black and white.
Centers included are:
- Cornucopia making words
- Proper noun Pilgrims
- If I Were a Turkey writing and craft
- Corny contractions
- Long i pies
- Pumpkin pie possessive nouns
- Scarecrow compound words
- Falling for words (nouns and verbs)
- A heap of homophones
- Dishing out plurals (plural nouns)
10 math centers focusing on:
- Expanded form (2 different versions - tens and hundreds)
- Finding a pattern using a table
- Addition and subtraction word problems
- Counting coins
- Even and odd
- Place value models using blocks
- Related facts (fact families)
- Identifying fact errors
- Number sense
- Number focus
Also included are activities for the books "Who Will Carve the Turkey This Thanksgiving?" by Jerry Pallotta and "The Great Turkey Race" by Steve Metzger. You will love the Thanksgiving vocabulary cards, Thankful acrostic writing, and cards to help you thank students, parents, aides, custodians, or secretaries.
Plus bonus activities and crafts for your study of the first Thanksgiving
Download the preview for images from the unit.
The original purchaser is granted permission to reproduce these pages in unlimited quantities for their OWN classroom use. Duplication for an entire grade level, school, school system or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. If you wish to purchase a set for your grade level or entire school, please purchase the multiple user option at checkout.