Math + movement = a happy classroom! Use this NO PREP review game in your class to review multiplying and dividing decimals by both whole numbers and by decimals. Students will love competing with other groups to show their math smarts on this topic. All you need is this game, a trash can and a small ball and your lesson is done for the day. Use this game before a test, at the end of the year, or as emergency sub plans. Your kids will love working together to solve these 20 problems. This slide is hyperlinked and complete so you just need to click.
* This product
* Small ball/ paper crumbled as a ball
BASIC RULES OF GAME PLAY:
* Split your class into teams
* Assign each child a letter (M-A-T-H-O) and call a letter to have that child come up and show their work
* Teams can score one point if they answer just the question correctly
* If you get the problem correct you may shoot at the basket from different distances. The further the distance the more points it can be (1 pt, 2 pt, 3 pt)
*The team with the most points at the end of the game/ timewins
This is a NO PREP activity that your kids will love! If you would like to see different types of problems or questions please reach out to me through my store or instagram : flamingos.and.fractions
If you download this please don't forget to leave a review! Not only do you get points that end up getting you more products, but it helps me help you.