Here are a collection of fun activities to help mark the 12th December 2012 in your kindergarten classroom!
Print all these blackline pages and copy them for your students as you involve them in activities throughout your day that celebrate the number 12!
- Make a paper digital watch to wear - write the time 12.12 and the date 12/12/12, color and tape it on to wear for the day
- 12 12 12 Maze - Find the combinations in the maze and color them in
- 12 Artwork - color in the 12 in bright colors to display in the classroom
- Worksheet - Draw things that come in 12s
- Class Book - Read the 'Twelve Poem' and each student completes a page for the class book
- Cut and Paste Puzzle Pasge (12 Elves) - Students cut the puzzle strips and glue into 1-12 counting order
- Worksheet - basic number worksheet for number 12
- Mystery Grid Color-In - students solve simple addition and subtraction problems, then color in the squares to reveal a mystery picture.