If you're struggling to find phonological awareness activities that will keep your students engaged, this resource will make the grade with its sports and ballet themes to keep both the boys and girls on your caseload interested.
Welcome to a syllable counting practice activity for phonological awareness. Inside you will find:
• 2 Game boards with baseball and ballet themes,
• with 54 baseball and matching game cards for each (108 in total).
• Sorting mat with 1, 2, and 3 syllable word cards (>20 cards on each list).
• Caterpillar syllable counter, with lists of 36 four syllable words.
• Game cards (12) for a Memory-type matching game.
• And a variation on the 1970’s Think Pink word game.
This resource has been revised April 2017, with new clip art and revised word lists.
You might also like Phonological Awareness File Folder Fun