FUN DECIMAL PRACTICE WORKSHEETS
Don't give the same boring problems over and over again to your learners. There are SIX worksheets in this packet that go over:
***Use these worksheets to help students practice decimals in real-world applications and fun scenarios***
Included in this bundle:
- Who's the Richest: investigate four different people and use your knowledge of decimals to find out who has the most money. Uses multiplying and adding decimals.
- Trip to the Moon: you are hired to acquire moon rocks, but you need to figure out how many can fit in each bag you are given. Uses dividing decimals.
- Trip to the Movies: you are invited to the movies, but you need to get enough money to attend. Go through several scenarios and discover if you have enough to make it. Uses adding and subtracting decimals.
- Construction: someone cut the wood boards wrong and you need to figure out the missing pieces. Uses subtracting decimals.
- Fill the Water Bottle: you have a water bottle that needs to be filled to the top. The only problem is you have cups filled with too little water. Find the right combination of cups to get closest to the top. Can you crack the code? Uses adding and subtracting fractions.
- Dinner Time: this short activity allows students to follow directions and use their skills in decimals to get dinner for the family. Uses dividing, adding, and subtracting decimals.
___ All worksheets come with answer keys and teacher tips___
Check out the other materials available with updates weekly.
Creative Engagement Education wants all learners to be active and interested in what they are doing. Use our ready-made resources to bring a love of learning back to the students.