Also included in
- This low prep resource has everything you need to make the end of the year less stressful for you while keeping your students learning, engaged, and excited about the next school year. It contains 7 of my most popular activities for the last days of school. Save over 30% when you buy this bundle!T$9.50$14.25Save $4.75
Changing grade levels can be nerve wracking and lead to anxiety. Help ease your students' fear about getting a new classroom and teacher with this no prep end of year activity that your students will love.
Plan a time for your students to visit next year's classroom. For example, if you have 3rd grade students, schedule a time to visit a 4th grade classroom. Pair up each of your students with a student from the next grade level. Then, use these activities to help guide your students through an interview, tour, and reflection.
Included in this Fun End of Year Activity:
- 2 pages of interview questions
- 2 pages to help facilitate a tour of the classroom
- 1 page of reflection questions
- 1 grading rubric that assesses student work and behavior
This "in-school" end of year field trip will help build excitement about the upcoming school year and relieve any anxiety students might have. It also is a great opportunity for older students to practice different leadership skills. This is a great activity for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade students.
Save over 20% when you buy this as part of my End of Year Bundle!
You might also like:
Kalena Baker, Teaching Made Practical