- OVER 50 fluency pyramids correlated to the Dolch Pre-Primer Work List.
- Allow your students to build their sight word recognition while working on fluency!
- Possible ideas:
- Put them in student’s book bins to practice during independent reading.
- Create a literacy center.
- Have students read the fluency triangles with a partner.
- Use during guided reading sessions.
UPDATED APRIL 2014: New sleek design and cover card if you are putting them on a binder ring!
Check out my pyramids for the Primer list as well!