PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
105.64 MB | 45 pages
Fun Friday Math Games: 5th Grade - Make Friday something to look forward to with these 10 super fun math games! These math games are all simple to make, explain, and play. Best of all they were developed to specifically support the 5th grade Common Core Math Standards.
This math game pack includes the following games -
* Remainder Round Up: Long Division
* Power of Ten - Four In A Row: Power of Ten
* Number Cruncher (4+ Games!) Division, Decimal Multiplication, Decimal Addition, and Decimal Subtraction
* Volume Safari: Volume
* Multiples Surf: Multiples
* Fraction Division Balloon Pop: Dividing Fractions By Whole Numbers
* Decimal Wrangle: Comparing Decimals
* Shape Characteristic Four in A Row: Shape Characteristic
* Pool Party Float: Order of Operations
The hardest part of "Fun Fridays" is coming up with a new idea each Friday. This pack has the work done for you! These games are more than enough for an entire quarter of fun Fridays! These games are simple to prepare and they do not require special materials. They will save you hours of work!
These games can also be used during any instructional time. You can play them on Friday and use them as centers all year!