Put the fun back in Friday with these 10 super fun math games! These games are all simple to make, explain, and play. Best of all they were developed to specifically support the fourth grade Common Core Standards.
This pack includes the following games -
* Remainder Round Up - Students practice 2 digit by 1 digit division with remainders
* Factor Pair Up - Four In A Row - Students find factor pairs to capture spaces and get 4 in a row
* Number Cruncher (Division, Multiplication, Addition, and Subtraction versions are included) - Players practice computation and try to outscore their opponent
* Additive Angle Safari - Players explore additive angle measurement as they move around the board
* Multiples Surf - Students move through a maze of surfboards by matching multiples
* Decimal Balloon Pop - Students match up decimals and equivalent fractions to “pop” balloons on the game board
* Divisor Quotient Spin Around - Students match divisors, quotients, and dividends to capture spaces on the game board
* Angle Capture - Students match angle types and shapes to capture spaces on the game board
* Lines 4 In A Row - Players identify lines in shapes and try to get 4 spaces in a row
The hardest part of "Fun Fridays" is coming up with a new idea each Friday. This pack has the hard work done for you! These 10 games are more than enough for an entire quarter of fun Fridays! These games are simple to prepare and they do not require special materials. They will save you hours of work!
These games can also be used during any instructional time. You can play them on Friday and use them as centers all year!