The Very Busy Teachers Store on Teachers Pay Teachers presents our Fun Frogs and Toads Thematic Unit for Grades 3-4.
There are 16 pages of information and worksheets included with full CCSS included on each sheet. All answer keys are included.
Our Fun Frogs and Toad Thematic Unit contains the following:
• Vocabulary Booklet
• Fill in the Blank Diary
• Life Cycle Report - Students will write a report explaining the life cycle of a frog or toad. Use checklist provided to be sure they include all important parts of their report. Students will include the illustrations provided in their final report.
• Devil Frogs Discovered - Reading and comprehension activity and worksheet.
• Frog Jump Measurement - Students will measure how far their paper clip ‘frog’ can jump and record and compare their findings with their partner’s and record the difference.
• Frog Jump Data - : Students will use the data from Frog Jump Measurement to create a bar graph. They will include a title, labels, a scale, and a key and use two different colors to show the data for their frog and their partner’s frog. They will then write a question that can be answered from their graph.
• Lilypad Leap - Mental math word problems
• Marsh Matchup - math problems
• Measuring Block Letters - Students will write the word FROG or TOAD in block letters on the centimeter grid provided using only straight vertical or horizontal lines. They will then find the area and perimeter of each letter.
This Fun Frogs and Toad Thematic Unit is a perfect fit with our Habitats Thematic Unit:
Habitats Thematic Unit for Grades 3-4-5
You can follow Very Busy Teachers by visiting:
How To For Teachers BlogVery Busy Teachers on FacebookVery Busy Teachers on Pinterest