MAKE GEOGRAPHY FUN AND ENGAGING
Which countries in the world allow the greatest freedom of international travel? Find out along with your students by watching a sleek and polished YouTube video on the subject! Instead of just learning about this world's 25 most powerful passports, though, transform the video into a learning experience like none other by having students use these varied and engaging worksheets!
FOCUS ON GEOGRAPHY SKILLS
* Zero in on key content like country names or the reasons why these 25 countries are considered to have such powerful passports
* Find the key 25 countries on worksheets featuring labeled regional and world maps
* Label the key 25 countries on worksheets featuring outline political maps
* Full answer keys make the teacher's life easy
* Instructions, helpful hints, and bonus questions give the teacher options
DIFFERENTIATED INSTRUCTION EMBEDDED IN THESE GEOGRAPHY VIDEO WORKSHEETS
The wide range of worksheets and activities included makes it simple to create "basic" and "advanced" levels of a variety of activities!
ABOUT THE VIDEO THAT GOES WITH THESE GEOGRAPHY WORKSHEETS
Check out the video that goes with these fun geography activities by streaming from YouTube:
The 25 Most Powerful Passports in the World
Fun Geography Activities by
keywords: Europe map, Asia map, World map, map skills