Fun placemats to use with your math manipulatives to reinforce Common Core standards under:
- Counting and Cardinality
- Operations and Algebraic thinking
Make each mat by printing the two pages and attaching them together as indicated on each page. Then glue to a 12 x 18 sheet of construction paper and laminate.
Includes 4 activities:
- Building Towers (includes 3 different mats). Students build the towers with the indicated number of cubes.
- Adding Cubes (includes 2 different mats)
- Counting Bears (includes 2 different mats)
- Adding Bears (includes 2 different mats)