Boost students’ descriptive writing strategies with this fun Monster Adjectives activity!
This is a fun and creative activity for students to practice writing and using adjectives. Students write adjectives about a monster character and then write a short story about the character, using the adjectives and qualities that the adjectives suggest, in the story.
What is included:
• ‘Instructions’ (suggestions, really!) for running the activity
• Suggestions for extension activities and adapting to different levels / grades
• Suggestions for picture books with monster characters
• 8 Adjective & Story Sheet Sets (2 sheets per set) for each monster
• Extra story sheet for continued stories
• Bonus ‘neutral’ Adjective & Story Sheet Set that you can use for describing and writing a short story about any character
• Adjective ‘quick start’ list
Take a look at the preview for further details and to see the activity pages.
Thank you for stopping by my new TPT store, Once Upon a Lesson!