Fun reading response activities for any novel, short story or piece of literature. Perfect for distance learning!
These 25 NO PREP self-explanatory student handouts are ready to print and use. 18 use popular social media templates to engage reluctant readers!!
- In-class projects
- Independent final project
- Literacy center ideas
- Fun CFUs
- Bell ringers
- CCSS-aligned reading response activities
- Emergency substitute materials for independent reading!!
Reading response activities inspired by social media and creative writing ideas are perfect for ANY age in middle and high school. These are easy to understand and have limitless rigor expectations, making them appropriate for any age and ability level.
Differentiate and engage reluctant readers!
Fun reading response activities practice the following ELA skills:
- Plot Development
- Cause and Effect
- Relevant Evidence
25 activities include:
- 2 blog post template activities
- Comic Strip Creation
- Write rap/song/poem
- Ode to...
- Rewrite a scene
- Act out a skit
- Mad Libs Study Guide
- Illustrated Study Guide
- 2 iTunes playlist/soundtrac template activities
- 4 Instagram Post template activities
- 4 Twitter post template activities
- 2 iPhone text message template activities
- 4 Facebook Status Update template activities
Use activities again and again!
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY OF THE LOGOS, BRANDS, WEBSITES, SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS, ORGANIZATIONS, ETC. LINKED IN THE PRODUCT OR APPEARING IN THE PRODUCT OR PRODUCT THUMBNAIL; IT IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
WANT MORE PRINT & GO CULTURALLY RELEVANT RESOURCES?
**YOU MAY ALSO LIKE**