Also included in
- Test prep doesn’t have to be boring!This bundle combines SAT-assessed reading skills with high-interest subject matter to keep students entertained, motivated, and engaged while also breaking up the monotony of typical test prep readings and serving as a more light-hearted, less intimidating introdu$26.86$29.85Save $2.99
Test prep doesn't have to be boring!
This is the first of three resources designed to prepare students for the reading skills they will need for success on the SAT* Reading test.
This 25-page packet focuses on three foundational reading skills: determining a main idea, locating explicit details, and drawing conclusions from implied ideas. 9 mini passages (3 for each skill) and 1 full-length passage focus on each of these three Ideas and Information reading skills and then combine them in a final Cumulative Test.
We combine SAT-assessed reading skills with high-interest subject matter to keep students entertained, motivated, and engaged while also breaking up the monotony of typical test prep readings and serving as a more light-hearted, less intimidating introduction to standardized testing.
- At-a-glance overviews of each skill, outlining sample question stems, strategies, and tips;
- Mini-passages that focus on each reading skill in isolation, allowing students to practice each skill and monitor their growth;
- Full-length cumulative passage that combines all three skills (main idea, explicit details, and implied ideas) for use as a final test/summative assessment;
- Teacher's guide with answer keys and detailed explanations
- Daily bellringers
- Small group intervention
- Differentiated instruction
- One-on-one tutoring
- Independent practice
Check out our other Fun SAT Reading test prep resources:
Prepping for the ACT? We've got you covered! Check out our best-selling "Fun ACT Prep" workbooks and other cool test prep stuff HERE.
**SAT® is a trademark owned by the College Board, which is not affiliated with, and does not endorse, this product.