Are you sick of fighting the homework battle? Do you feel like you’re constantly chasing down missing homework assignments from students? Wish you could get students excited about doing their homework? Then, you’ll love this quick video with tips for increasing homework completion in your classroom! You’ll learn about two techniques that amp up the homework fun factor…and translate into more students doing their work!
In the download for this video you’ll find…
• Steps and ideas for implementing a Homework Motivator
• Homework Twists explanation & a FREE set of Homework Twist Task Cards
• BONUS: Family Homework Pass – explanation and cards!
Looking for more ways to make learning and teaching more fun? Check out these classroom favorites!
- Homework Twist Task Cards--- Add a fun homework twist to any ordinary assignment!
- Doodle and Do Resources--- Students complete highly engaging “doodle” pages for note taking and then “do” activities to showcase their learning.
- This or That Daily Warm-Ups --- Students choose to do the “this” or the “that” ELA warm up activity each day!
- Poetry Flip Books --- Make poetry fun and hands-on with these sets of poetry flip books!
Following is Fun!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
Let’s Stay in Touch!
Brain Waves Instruction