Fall is around the corner and this packet has all you want to excite your kiddies on learning about apples! It’s full of literacy and math centers, plus crafts and tons of fun printables for your little ones to enjoy.
This packet will definitely get your sweethearts excited about the Fall and get into the routine of centers.
This bundle includes:
- Roll, Read and Cover Letters and Blends
- Roll, Read and Cover Short “a” words.
- Roll, Read and Cover Nonsense Words.
- Real vs. Nonsense (Sorting)
- ABC Me
- It’s Rhyme Time
-Roll, Read and Cover Number Words
-Roll, Read and Cover Numbers.
-Roll and Cover with addition and subtraction.
-Stop Ordering Me Around! (ordering)
-Yummy Add Up’s! (Addition) &Don’t Take Me Away! (Subtraction).
All centers come with recording sheets for your little ones to jot down what they learned!
There’s so much more included! Most of the centers come with printables for students to work on before they go to that center.
- Apple Parts (labeling)
- Number Sense
- Bobbing for Sounds (short “a” & nonsense)
- Word of the Day
- -Number Sense
- Review Sheet and Quiz on Apples. great for a Social Studies Grade.
- Write It & Draw It
- What’s in Your Apple?
- How Many Apples Do You See?
- My Favorite Apple!
- Vocabulary Book
- Green Yellow Red, Which Apples Do You Like Best? (Apple Taste Test)
- Apple Patterns
- Word Search
- Draw, Label and Cut
- Apple Investigations
- Life of an Apple
- K W L
- Can Have Are
- Sort My Size
- How Well Do You Know Me?
- Apple ABC’s
- Ordering Them Apples
- Writing Printables (full&half page, primary & secondary lines, b&w)
- Apple Craft with writing printable
- Apple Craft Hat with fun facts
To get a great look at what's inside please drop by my page: justwildaboutteaching.blogspot.com and click on Apple Unit by labels to see my post!
If you do grab this, please let me know what you think. I love to hear what you think. =)
If you have any questions or suggestions, please e-mail me at email@example.com.
Don't forget to follow me on TpT for my latest products and freebies!
To stay updated with my tips and crafts, check out my blog:
Just Wild About Teaching