Learning is Fun with this Counting work sheet. Children learn better when their senses are stimulated. In this worksheet, the Common Core standards is closely followed:
With this worksheet, you can teach your kids to
1. Count to 100 by ones and by tens.
2. Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of having to begin at 1).
3. Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20 (with 0 representing a count of no objects).
4. Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group.
5. Count to answer “how many?” questions about as many as 20 things arranged in different order.