Also included in
- Includes all 7 lessons for K - Gr 3!FOR TEACHERSPrintable activities and worksheets plus demo videos!how to find missing numbers in rows, columns and blocks (colours used for K)go through slides and videos as a class or use it as a math work station (Your choice... I'm pretty entertaining!)individua$27.45$30.50Save $3.05
Includes all 7 lessons for K - Gr 3! and 5 lessons for Gr 4-6!
Printable activities and worksheets plus demo videos!
- how to find missing numbers in rows, columns and blocks (colours used for K-3)
- solve sudoku puzzles with 1 o2 numbers missing in a row, column or block
- go through slides and videos as a class or use it as a math work station (Your choice... I'm pretty entertaining!)
- individual or group activities and worksheets include puzzles to solve.
- videos to watch as a class or for teacher to form lesson plan
- optional comprehension activities for evaluation K-3
- teacher guide in presentation notes
- colouring sheets on woksheets for students who finish early. (K-gr3)
- answer key where approriate
- logical thinking, spacial relationships, and number sequenceing
- new vocabulary e.g. row, column, block, cell, grid horizontal, vertical.
- creation of own puzzles K-3 (So fun!)
- the videos are fun to watch. They teach a step by step approach.
- students will solve simple sudoku puzzles with one number missing in a row, column, block. (K-3)
- Students wil solve simple sudoku puzzles with 1 or 2 numbers missing in a row, column or block (Gr 4-6)
- Students will learn new vocabulary, e.g. row, column, block, grid, horizontal, and vertical
- Above all I wish students to have fun
There are 12 lessons in total. and 2 bundles. (K-gr3 and Gr 4-6)
After 18 years doing sudoku puzzles, and having created the popular SudokuGuy series, I saw a need for online tutorials designed for the young. The lessons and tutorials start with simple exercises for beginners and move through tips for those ready to tackle more difficult puzzles. Thanks to a teaching career that spanned kindergarten through university, and with a background in theatre and television, I developed a fun, easy-to-understand, step-by-step series. Each session involves a video and printables. The enthusiasm of the young people who field tested them confirmed my intuition, that sudoku is a terrific aid for assisting them to learn more about thinking skills and spatial relationships.
Here is a recent testimonial.
Hi Sudoku Guy, Thankyou for making such good videos with great tips. My son Mohammed" of 4th grade had participated in a national sudoku competition. He watched many of your videos and used all of the tips and tricks from the videos. And the results were out. We were happy to see that my son has bagged first place in the competition. So, we would like to thank you for all the good videos.