Includes all 7 lessons for K - Gr 3!
This series of lessons is intended to help students solve simple sudoku puzzles. Robin the Sudoku Guy takes you step-by-step along the way. The videos are fun to watch.
This lesson includes a video by Sudoku Guy where students look for missing colors and numbers in 3 squares.
Printable activities and worksheets plus demo videos!
- how to find missing numbers in rows, columns and blocks (colours used for K)
- go through slides and videos as a class or use it as a math work station (Your choice... I'm pretty entertaining!)
- individual or group activities, and worksheets include puzzles to solve, and create
- when using colurs you can use your own colored peices
- there are suggestions for teachers under most of the slides
- optional comprehension activities for evaluation
- videos to watch as a class or for teacher to form lesson plan
- teacher guide in presentation notes under slides
- answer key
- logical thinking, spacial relationships, and number sequenceing
- new vocabulary e.g. row, column, block, cell
- creation of own puzzles (So fun!)
- students will solve simple 3 square puzzles with one number missing in a row, and column
- students will have the opportunity of creating their own puzzles to share with others or with their teacher
- colouring sheets on woksheets for students who finish early
- the series of resources are also in a bundle. The bundle is a step by step set of lessons such that the students will grow in knowledge and skills
- teachers can either go thorugh the slides as a class or use it as a math work station, or have indivdual students work on the activities with worksheet provided. Your choice
- make sure you have PowerPoint on your computer.
- above all have fun and let me know how I can improve the resource.