Fun with Sudoku Guy (K-Gr3, LESSON 7): Real easy sudoku puzzles.
Also included in
- Includes all 7 lessons for K - Gr 3!FOR TEACHERSPrintable activities and worksheets plus demo videos!how to find missing numbers in rows, columns and blocks (colours used for K)go through slides and videos as a class or use it as a math work station (Your choice... I'm pretty entertaining!)individuaPrice $27.45Original Price $30.50Save $3.05
This is a PowerPoint presentation with videos and printable activities. In this, the final resource of 7 lessons for K-gr3, I show how to look for a missing number in horizontal and vertical blocks.
We solve real sudoku puzzles looking for missing numbers in rows, columns, and blocks.
- students are shown how to find missing numbers in rows, columns and blocks
- go through slides and videos as a class or use it as a math work station (Your choice... I'm pretty entertaining!)
- individual or group activities and worksheets include puzzles to solve.
- videos to watch as a class or for teacher to form lesson plan
- teacher guide in presentation notes under slides
- teachers can either go thorugh the slides as a class or use it as a math work station, or have indivdual students work on the activities with worksheet provided. Your choice.
- suggestion: have student do the same puzzle 3 times. First look for a number missing in each row, then on another sheet look for a number missing in each columns and finally look for anumber missing in each block. Have fun
- logical thinking, spacial relationships, and number sequenceing
- new vocabulary e.g. row, column, block, cell, grid
- explore the uniqueness of a completed sudoku puzzle
- students will solve simple sudoku puzzles with one number missing in a rows, columns, and blocks. Students gain great satisfaction when they solve these puzzles.
- The series of lessons are also in a bundle. The bundle is a step by step set of lessons such that the students will grow in knowledge and skills.
- This series of resources is intended to help students solve simple sudoku puzzles. Robin the Sudoku Guy takes you step-by-step along the way. The videos are fun to watch.
- Make sure you have PowerPoint on your computer.
- Above all have fun, and let me know how I can improve the resource.
Your feedback will be appreciated.
In the next series of sudoku lessons I will show you a special procedure, which students can understand easily on how to solve when there are 2 empty cells in a row, column, or block.
All the best, have fun!
Robin the Sudoku Guy