Fun with Sudoku Guy (K-gr3, LESSON 3): Missing numbers in 6,8,&9 patterns
Also included in
- Includes all 7 lessons for K - Gr 3!FOR TEACHERSPrintable activities and worksheets plus demo videos!how to find missing numbers in rows, columns and blocks (colours used for K)go through slides and videos as a class or use it as a math work station (Your choice... I'm pretty entertaining!)individuaPrice $27.45Original Price $30.50Save $3.05
Includes all 7 lessons for K - Gr 3!
In this lesson students have the challenge of solving a puzzle where they need to watch for a number missing in a row column or block using numbers 1-6.
Printable activities and worksheets plus demo videos!
- how to find missing numbers in rows, columns and blocks (colours used for K)
- go through slides and videos as a class or use it as a math work station (Your choice... I'm pretty entertaining!)
- individual or group activities and worksheets include puzzles to solve and create
- optional comprehension activities for evaluation
- videos to watch as a class or for teacher to form lesson plan
- teacher guide in presentation notes under slides
- answer key
- logical thinking, spacial relationships, and number sequenceing
- new vocabulary e.g. row, column, block, cell
- creation of own puzzles (So fun!)
- students will solve simple sudoku puzzles with one number missing in a row, column, and block
- students will be able to solve simple sudoku patterns using numbers 1 to 6
- colouring sheets on woksheets for students who finish early