Also included in
- Includes all 7 lessons for K - Gr 3!FOR TEACHERSPrintable activities and worksheets plus demo videos!how to find missing numbers in rows, columns and blocks (colours used for K)go through slides and videos as a class or use it as a math work station (Your choice... I'm pretty entertaining!)individua$27.45$30.50Save $3.05
This is the 6th of 7 resources for K-3 showing how to look for a missing number in horizontal and vertical blocks. I also revise a 9X9 sudoku grid containing examples of a row, column, and block.
- teachers can either go thorugh the slides as a class or use it as a math work station, or have indivdual students work on the activities with worksheet provided. Your choice
- the most important part of this lesson is that students learn the words horizontal and vertical
- you will find printable activities, and worksheets plus demo videos presented by Sudoku Guy!
- go through slides and videos as a class or use it as a math work station (Your choice... I'm pretty entertaining!)
- the students will also study a real finished sudoku puzzle. Note: there is NO number repeated in a row, column or block
- individual or group activities and worksheets include puzzles to solve
- videos to watch as a class or for teacher to form lesson plan
- teacher guide in presentation notes under slides
- logical thinking, spacial relationships, and number sequenceing
- new vocabulary e.g. row, column, block, cell
- creation of own puzzles (So fun!)
- students will solve simple sudoku puzzles with one number missing in a row, column, and block.
- Students will know what horizontal and vertical blocks are
- Students wil see a completed sudoku puzzle
- the series of resources are also in a bundle. The bundle is a step by step set of lessons such that the students will grow in knowledge and skills
- this series of resources is intended to help students solve simple sudoku puzzles. Robin the Sudoku Guy takes you step-by-step along the way. The videos are fun to watch
- make sure you have PowerPoint on your computer.
- above all have fun and please let me know how I can improve this resource