This set contains 29 basic phonics (A-Z, and Sh, Ch, Th) sounds flashcards with the letter/sound on one side and a picture related to it on the other. Print them out, fold them in half and laminate for durability. There are also eight bingo boards, and a board game. You can play in several ways.
1) Bingo - say the sound, turn over the card and match the picture. Then put a chip or cross on your card. Collect three in a row to make bingo, or go for the whole board.
2) Board game - easy version: roll the dice and move the correct number of spaces, child says what`s on the picture and then finds the matching card. Check and talk about what sound it starts with. Game board is on three pages - tape them together to make the board.
3) Board game - harder version: roll the dice and move the spaces, say the picture and then find the letter that it starts with.
4) Cards - spread the cards out on a table with letter side up. Child picks up a card, says the sound and says the word beginning with it.
5) Cards - slam. Teacher says the letter/sound and child has to pick up the card with that letter on it, or with the picture on it.