Are you teaching the alphabet (letters/sounds) in your classroom or through distance learning? This pack is the perfect way to review letters and beginning sounds! Students can drag and match the picture by beginning sound (there are 4 pictures per letter). Then they can type the word using inventive spelling (i.e. apl = apple). There are 26 pages included (one per letter).
This activity is a Google Slides™ resource. You can use it as part of your distance learning classroom (i.e. Google Classroom™) by assigning it to your students. Or, you can use this in your classroom as part of your whole group lessons -> I project a slide on my interactive white board and have students come up and choose pictures while showing them how to spell words.
This pack is all about the alphabet (matching beginning sounds to the letter and typing the words) and is perfect for Pre-K, K, or Gr. 1 students.
- look at the letter and say the sound
- drag the matching pictures (beginning sounds)
- type the word using inventive spelling (i.e. apl = apple)
***There are 28 slides (1 per letter), an instruction slide and an answer key. Each letter has 4 matching pictures. The letter X has both beginning and ending sound pictures.***
- simply make a copy of the Google Slides™ link found in this resource and save the link on your Google Drive™ (remember what you call it!)
- share the file with your students (be sure to change sharing to "make a copy for each student")
*These slides are self correcting but instead can be turned in as an assignment to be checked by the teacher.*
***Please remember that your purchase of this product is for SINGLE USE ONLY (one classroom). Please purchase to share with other educators/team members.***
Please come and visit me!