This fun Scavenger Hunt Activity includes 15 cards with problems and answers. Just cut out the cards, post around the room, provide students with an answer sheet, and off they go! An answer key is included for a quick check as students finish up. This can be used as a whole class activity or for early finishers.
1. Give each student an answer sheet.
2. Have each student (or pair of students) start at a different card.
3. Students will write an equation in function notation for the problem given.
4. Students are then to find this answer on one of the function machine robots somewhere else in the room. They record the letter of this robot on the sheet.
5. Students solve the next problem. The process continues until students have completed all cards.
6. You can quickly check students answers by using the answer key. The letters should be in the order given on the answer key. If not, you can redirect students back to the card where they made the mistake.
Thanks for looking! :)
15 Problem Cards, 1 Student Answer Sheet, 1 Teacher Answer Key