Products in this Bundle (13)
showing 1-5 of 13 products
What Are Life Skills? Life skills must be taught to students in special education to help them become independent and successful. Life skills instruction combines academic, daily living, occupational, and interpersonal skills to teach students how to live and work in the community. Trying to find time in our busy school day to fit in these lessons are really hard but we can try and practice them at school and home!
Use this resource as your Life Skills Curriculum. You can use the activities included as a whole group or in small group instruction. I would also make this an independent center! These monthly units should span the entire month.
The preview is of the Personal Care and Hygiene Unit but most of the other units follow the same format and style.
- Personal Care & Hygiene
- Meal Planning and Prep
- Health and Nutrition
- House Keeping
- Money: The Basics
- Social Skills
- Coping with Stress
- Safety & Emergencies
- Money: Budgeting
- Vocational Skills
- Leisure time
- lesson guidelines
- blank monthly and weekly at a glance
- sample IEP goals to match the content
- related worksheets (including cut and paste activities)
- adapted books and social stories
- differentiated assessments
- parent letters
- task boxes
- file folder games
- visual aids
- student awards for mastery
- data tracking sheets
- craftivity (related crafts and writing activity) - available in some units
- and more!
If you don't follow me on Instagram, you can do that here. I will be showing video about each unit as they come out in my stories, or check out my story highlights!
If you are not subscribed to my email list, you can do that here. I will be sending out emails as each unit is released and offering them at HALF OFF for the first 24 hours to those that get the email!!
Don't forget, you can purchase each of these units separately, however, you will be missing out on the 30% discount if you purchase the bundle.
Already purchased one or more of the units but want the whole bundle?
Just go ahead and purchase the bundle and ask TpT for a refund on the individual units. Hassle FREE.
You May Also Like:
Connect with me!
Copyright © ChalkBoard SuperHero. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original download only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.
Customer Tips: How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about my store.