Also included in
- What Are Life Skills? Life skills must be taught to students in special education to help them become independent and successful. Life skills instruction combines academic, daily living, occupational, and interpersonal skills to teach students how to live and work in the community. Trying to find tiPrice $165.00Original Price $330.00Save $165.00
What Are Life Skills? Life skills must be taught to students in special education to help them become independent and successful. Life skills instruction combines academic, daily living, occupational, and interpersonal skills to teach students how to live and work in the community. Trying to find time is really hard but these units make it easy to learn and practice these skills within our busy school day.
You can use the activities in whole group, small group and even in independent centers. Each unit spans an entire month of instruction.
In this unit, your students or child will learn all about all different types of public transportation and different types of vacations.
Included in this Unit?
- 6 adapted books with black and white versions
- vocabulary cards
- "I CAN" statements
- 4 file folder games
- 4 task boxes
- road trip BINGO
- binder cover and spines
- bin labels
- letter to parents
- lesson guidelines (including a blank version)
- IEP samples
- different data tracking sheets
- mastery certificate
- different vocational assessments
- related worksheets (with cut & paste)
- comprehension assessments
NEW*** now included digital resources, 4 Boom Card Decks!
Please download the PDF preview to make sure that this resource fits the needs of your classroom!
This Traveling and Transportation Unit is from the bundle. See below with what this bundle will include
- Personal Care & Hygiene
- Meal Planning and Prep
- Health and Nutrition
- House Keeping
- Money: The Basics
- Money: Budgeting
- Safety & Emergency/Communication skills
- Coping with Stress
- Traveling & Transportation
- Leisure time
- Vocational Skills
- Social Skills
You May Also Like:
Connect with me!
Copyright © ChalkBoard SuperHero. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original download only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.
Customer Tips:How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about my store.