"The mission of Common Core Math Solutions is to create engaging, highly effective resources for the math classroom"
1) Understand the characteristics of functions.
2) Determine whether a relation is a function from a graph.
3) Determine whether a relation is a function from a list of input and output values.
4) Use simple function notation to write linear equations.
5) Use the vertical line test to determine if graphs are functions
The PowerPoint presentations (56 slides!) may be used for classroom instruction and the slides are designed to be used as printables.
An answer key is included with this bundle.