Functions and Domain & Range: 2-page "doodle notes" -
When students color or doodle in math class, it activates both hemispheres of the brain at the same time. There are proven benefits of this cross-lateral brain activity:
- new learning
- relaxation (less math anxiety)
- visual connections
- better memory & retention of the content!
Students fill in the sheets, answer the questions, and color, doodle or embellish. Then, they can use it as a study guide later on.
** This resource is also available as part of a DISCOUNTED bundle: Functions Bundle
- definitions and concepts: functions, input, output, domain, range
- f(x) notation & evaluating
- functions in different forms: set notation, tables, graphs, and mapping diagrams
- determining whether a relation is a function
- identifying domain and range
Check out the preview for more detail about this item and the research behind it.
You might also like:
Linear Equations Football Game
Algebra 1 Super Bundle
Simplifying & Evaluating Expressions - GridWords