The graphic organizers included are intended to be used in an Interactive Notebook. If not using a notebook, you can still benefit from using one full page of notes for each topic to save in a binder.
The topics contained are the following:
1) Inverse relations – graphed showing the line y=x, domain and range for relation and inverse relation
2) Finding the inverse function, graphing both function and the inverse
3) Determining Domain and range of the function and inverse function
4) Determining if the inverse is a function
5) One to one functions
6) Composition of inverse functions
7) Examples for all topics
I hope you stay in touch and let me know how it worked for you in your classroom. Enjoy!
Common Core Standards
MACC.Grade: 912.F-BF.2: Build new functions from existing functions.